The One Conference – 2019
February 3 @ 8:00 am - February 5 @ 5:00 pm
NeuroNICU’s or Neuro-Critical Care Nurseries are strategically appearing all over the world – and it is now critical to unify and standardize nursing care practices. Bedside nurses in the NICU are caring for the most vulnerable organ, the developing newborn brain, every day and continuity of care begins with education.
This conference was a first of its kind and was created through the collaboration of NeuroNICU nurses and, as such, focuses solely on the professional nursing practice standards related to caring for the injured or at-risk newborn brain.
We are finalizing the full agenda but thought we could share a sneak peek with you. Some of our confirmed speaker presentations will include:
– Staff, family and neonatal trauma in the NICU
– International update: What’s happening in NICU’s around the globe
– St. Louis’ SENSE Program and their study results
– Neurological implications of hypoglycemia
– Long Term Care & Outcomes: The latest in CP – diagnosis and treatment
– Review of best practices for post-hemorrhagic hydrocephalus
– Mild HIE – to cool or to cuddle?
– And so much more!