Work hard. Have fun. Make a Difference. That’s the culture of Neotech and we’ve been doing it that way for over 30 years.
Describe your ideal workplace and you’ll likely be describing Neotech, where we value and support a good work-life balance. And we believe life during work is pretty good too. We enjoy great food with several company lunches, BBQs and potlucks. We’ve been known to partake in foosball tournaments, cornhole tournaments, eating contests, and more. We really get into Halloween and other holidays. The highlight of the year? Our holiday pajama day potluck brunch.
On the business side of things, Neotech Products is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We foster a culture of advancement supported by our mentor program. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation, paid sick time, bonus plan and much more.
Neotech Products is also a Certified B Corporation®.
What We Do
We design, develop and manufacture high-quality, innovative medical products that Make a Difference in the quality of treatment for neonatal and pediatric patients, their parents, and the clinicians who attend to them.
Current Job Listings
See our listings below. If you are interested in joining the Neotech family, please fill out the inquiry form.
Join our well-coordinated warehouse crew to ship medical products that make a difference.
Neotech Products LLC is looking for a qualified candidate to join their warehouse team in their Valencia, CA headquarters. This is a full time position, Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm (subject to change as needed).
- Pull, pack, and ship all domestic orders
- Work efficiently with other departments
- Maintain shipping and receiving area clean and organized at all times
- Help with Inventory counts
- Production as needed
- Other duties assigned by Management
- This position reports to the Warehouse Manager
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- 2 years minimum domestic shipping experience required
- 2 years warehouse experience required
- Experience with domestic shipping software Programs (UPS, FedEx, USPS)
- Fishbowl & QuickBooks experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written required
- Forklift Certification a plus
- Proficient with fine motor skills and repetitive movements for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to sit, stand, reach, push or pull, bend, stoop or kneel repeatedly or for long periods at a time.
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment & warehouse conditions.
Pay Range: Level I-$15.00 per hour
As a Manufacturer of Medical Devices we are considered an essential business during this “Safer at Home” time. All applicants will undergo extensive pre-screening which includes: health & recent travel screening questions.
No walk-in applicants.
Join our Clinical Consultant team - click for more info
Neotech has a very successful Clinical Consultant program and we are looking for professionals to cover specific geographic areas.
Our objective is to have licensed RNs and RTs throughout the country who have the ability to teach other clinicians how to properly use Neotech products. The consultant will travel to hospitals in their geographic zone.
- Must be licensed in your respective areas of expertise
- Must have prior knowledge or experience using Neotech products (particularly the NeoBar)
- Must complete all necessary paperwork prior to beginning work for Neotech
- Prior experience educating/training other professionals on the use of medical devices is beneficial
- Contact hospitals to confirm need for services and schedule appointment(s) for in-servicing
- Contact Neotech for sample product requirements and request approval of estimated in-service hours before commencing
- Visit hospital and train staff appropriately on the use of Neotech products
- Complete summary report and return to Neotech
Additional Potential Duties
- Attend trade shows and work the Neotech booth as needed
- Attend one-day seminars at hospitals as needed
- Look for new product ideas while in the field
- Introduce new Neotech products to hospitals
- Provide Neotech with input on new products
- Undertake clinical investigations of new or existing products