Work hard. Have fun. Make a Difference. That’s the culture of Neotech and we’ve been doing it that way for over 30 years.
Describe your ideal workplace and you’ll likely be describing Neotech, where we value and support a good work-life balance. And we believe life during work is pretty good too. We enjoy great food with several company lunches, BBQs and potlucks. We’ve been known to partake in foosball tournaments, cornhole tournaments, eating contests, and more. We really get into Halloween and other holidays. The highlight of the year? Our holiday pajama day potluck brunch.
On the business side of things, Neotech Products is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We foster a culture of advancement supported by our mentor program. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation, paid sick time, bonus plan and much more.
Neotech Products is also a Certified B Corporation®.
What We Do
We design, develop and manufacture high-quality, innovative medical products that Make a Difference in the quality of treatment for neonatal and pediatric patients, their parents, and the clinicians who attend to them.
Current Job Listings
See our listings below. If you are interested in joining the Neotech family, please fill out the inquiry form.
Jr. Graphic Designer & Marketing Coordinator
Add another creative perspective to our dynamic marketing team.
Neotech Products LLC is looking for a well-organized creative individual to join its in-house marketing team. This is a terrific opportunity for a young designer. Work with and learn from someone who’s been in your shoes. And enjoy the occasional game of corn hole (not mandatory).
This full time position reports to the Marketing Manager. Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm (subject to change as needed).
- Work with and create templates to ensure consistent use of company logos and corporate identity standards
- Design and update marketing collateral and digital assets
- Design and update display graphics for trade show exhibit booths
- Produce customer-facing emails
- Create or refine company presentations
- Output press-ready files for printed materials
- Coordinate delivery of advertising assets for print and digital
- Utilize the Project Manager that is hosted by our graphics and printing company
- Coordinate editing and creation of externally-generated marketing materials
- Deliver work on time with close attention to detail
- Proofread art proofs, marketing materials, press proofs, etc.
- Submit documents to Change Control Board for approval
- Offer creative input and share ideas in meetings
- Assist with the coordination of product launches and updates
- Assist with website maintenance
- Assist with trade show and conference preparation
- Various daily tasks and projects as assigned by Marketing Manager
- Portfolio required
- Visual Arts Associates degree, completion of a Visual Arts program, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent visual, verbal, and written communication skills
- A positive attitude with a high level of dedication and collaboration
- Efficient and detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task and identify priorities
- Ability to lift, carry or move boxes up to 30 lbs.
- Office conditions, typing & sitting for long periods of time in front of computer
- Proficient with Adobe CC; primarily Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; primarily Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficient in Keynote
- Experience with Constant Contact, Mail Chimp or similar email marketing software a plus
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, including Pardot, or comparable software a plus
- Experience working on a Mac a plus
Pay Range: $50,000 – $55,000/yr BOE
No walk-in applicants.
International/OEM Account Manager
Become a member of our highly dedicated sales team.
Neotech Products LLC is looking for a self-motivated individual to support our International Sales Team. Work from our Valencia headquarters to help fulfill international and private label orders around the world.
This is a full time position, Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm (subject to change as needed).
- Interface with International Managing Director & Executive Director Sales and Marketing
- Interface with International Distributors
- Correspondence via email for incoming International/OEM Purchase Orders
- Create proformas for all International/OEM orders and samples shipments
- Maintain International Price Sheets and International Log
- Facilitate and maintain Agreements & Termination letters.
- Verify payment of International wires from Customer Service wire report
- Use QuickBooks for accounting
- Enter orders for UPS, FedEx, and other carriers, for shipping international
- Generating/collecting all necessary documents needed for customs
- Fulfill special project requests as assigned by management
- Identify Potential Distributors (Pre-Qualify, help with surveys, etc…)
- Identify potential line item additions (to increase # of SKU’S with individual Distributors)
- Regulatory Liaison
- Help in creation of “Welcome Kit”
- Ensures all International Account Managers are up to date on any trainings or procedures
- Other Duties as assigned by Management
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Bi-Lingual in Spanish a plus
- Two years International Customer Service experience a plus
- Previous International shipping experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal
- Strong attention to details and organizational skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
Pay Range: $45,000 – $65,000/yr BOE
No walk-in applicants.
Become a member of our well oiled shipping department.
Neotech Products LLC is looking for a qualified candidate to join their team of talented people in their Valencia, CA headquarters.
This full time position reports to the Warehouse & Facilities Manager. Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm (subject to change as needed).
- Pull, pack, and ship all domestic orders
- Assist as needed with International/OEM orders
- Work efficiently with other departments
- Maintain shipping and receiving area; keep clean and organized at all times
- Help with Inventory counts
- Production as needed
- Other duties assigned by Management
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- 3+ years minimum domestic shipping experience required
- 2 years warehouse experience required
- Experience with domestic shipping software Programs (UPS, FedEx, USPS)
- Fishbowl & QuickBooks experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written, required
- Forklift Certification a plus
- Proficient with fine motor skills and repetitive movements for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to sit, stand, reach, push or pull, bend, stoop or kneel repeatedly or for long periods at a time
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment and warehouse conditions
Pay Range: Level I- $16-$20/hr BOE
No walk-in applicants.
Join our Clinical Consultant team - click for more info
Neotech has a very successful Clinical Consultant program and we are looking for professionals to cover specific geographic areas.
Our objective is to have licensed RNs and RTs throughout the country who have the ability to teach other clinicians how to properly use Neotech products. The consultant will travel to hospitals in their geographic zone.
- Must be licensed in your respective areas of expertise
- Must have prior knowledge or experience using Neotech products (particularly the NeoBar)
- Must complete all necessary paperwork prior to beginning work for Neotech
- Prior experience educating/training other professionals on the use of medical devices is beneficial
- Contact hospitals to confirm need for services and schedule appointment(s) for in-servicing
- Contact Neotech for sample product requirements and request approval of estimated in-service hours before commencing
- Visit hospital and train staff appropriately on the use of Neotech products
- Complete summary report and return to Neotech
Additional Potential Duties
- Attend trade shows and work the Neotech booth as needed
- Attend one-day seminars at hospitals as needed
- Look for new product ideas while in the field
- Introduce new Neotech products to hospitals
- Provide Neotech with input on new products
- Undertake clinical investigations of new or existing products