Work hard. Have fun. Make a Difference. That is the culture of Neotech Products and we’ve been doing it that way for 30 years.
Describe your ideal workplace and you’ll likely be describing Neotech, where we value and support a good work-life balance. And we believe life during work is pretty good too. We enjoy great food with several company lunches, BBQs and potlucks. We’ve been known to partake in foosball tournaments, dart tournaments, eating contests, and more. We really get into Halloween and other holidays. The highlight of the year? Our pajama day potluck brunch.
On the business side of things, Neotech Products is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We foster a culture of advancement supported by our mentor program. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation, paid sick time, bonus plan and much more.
What We Do
We design, develop and manufacture high-quality, innovative medical products that Make a Difference in the quality of treatment for neonatal and pediatric patients, their parents, and the clinicians who attend to them. All of our products are made in the USA.
Current Job Listings
See our listings below. If you are interested in joining the Neotech family, please fill out the inquiry form.
Account Manager - click for more info
Bring your energy and skill set to Team Neotech and help Make a Difference! We’re looking for a qualified candidate to join our fun and talented sales team.
Full time: Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm
Pay Range: $40k-$45k/Annually BOE, plus benefits
To apply, complete the form above and upload your resume. Start by selecting “Open Position.”
- Outbound phone calls and email communication to healthcare personnel to develop and grow sales
- Watch key accounts and buying patterns
- Work with clinical educators and consultants to coordinate on-site education and product introductions
- Customer service: answer phones, take orders, and process sample requests
- Maintain accurate records of calls and follow-up activity within CRM software
- Work with Microsoft Office, QuickBooks and various other programs or systems
- Provide backup support to Home Health, Domestic, and International Account coordinators
- Provide monthly reports of activity within a given territory
- Report to Sales Manager
- Processes and procedures subject to change as needed
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Some travel to local and national conference trade shows
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2 years previous customer service or sales experience
- CRM software experience required (Sugar CRM or Goldmine, etc.)
- Call center experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- QuickBooks software and reporting experience
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Highly motivated and self-starter with a positive attitude
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods at a time
- Ability to work on computer or typing for long periods at a time
Join our Clinical Consultant team - click for more info
Neotech has a very successful Clinical Consultant program and we are looking for professionals to cover specific geographic areas.
Our objective is to have licensed RNs and RTs throughout the country who have the ability to teach other clinicians how to properly use Neotech products. The consultant will travel to hospitals in their geographic zone.
- Must be licensed in your respective areas of expertise
- Must have prior knowledge or experience using Neotech products (particularly the NeoBar)
- Must complete all necessary paperwork prior to beginning work for Neotech
- Prior experience educating/training other professionals on the use of medical devices is beneficial
- Contact hospitals to confirm need for services and schedule appointment(s) for in-servicing
- Contact Neotech for sample product requirements and request approval of estimated in-service hours before commencing
- Visit hospital and train staff appropriately on the use of Neotech products
- Complete summary report and return to Neotech
Additional Potential Duties
- Attend trade shows and work the Neotech booth as needed
- Attend one-day seminars at hospitals as needed
- Look for new product ideas while in the field
- Introduce new Neotech products to hospitals
- Provide Neotech with input on new products
- Undertake clinical investigations of new or existing products
Current Geographic Needs
WEST: California, Colorado, Washington
NORTHEAST: Massachusetts, New York, Virginia