Work hard. Have fun. Make a Difference. That’s the culture of Neotech and we’ve been doing it that way for 35 years.
Describe your ideal workplace and you’ll likely be describing Neotech, where we value and support a good work-life balance. And we believe life during work is pretty good too. We enjoy great food with several company lunches, BBQs and potlucks. We’ve been known to partake in foosball tournaments, cornhole tournaments, eating contests, and more. We really get into Halloween and other holidays. The highlight of the year? Our holiday pajama day potluck brunch.
On the business side of things, Neotech Products is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We foster a culture of advancement supported by our mentor program. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation, paid sick time, bonus plan, and much more.
Neotech Products is also a Certified B Corporation™.
What We Do
We design, develop, and manufacture high-quality, innovative medical products that Make a Difference in the quality of treatment for neonatal and pediatric patients, their parents, and the clinicians who attend to them.
Current Job Listings
See our listings below. If you are interested in joining the Neotech family, please fill out the inquiry form.
Put the final stamp on job production orders with product packaging to help fulfill our inventory.
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday 7:00AM – 3:30PM. Subject to change as needed. $25.00-$30.00 per hour, based on experience. Non-exempt, in-house.
- Sets up and operates automated packaging machines.
- Setup the production equipment and supplies before executing the job orders.
- Demonstrate the aptitude and skills to work in all assigned areas of production, troubleshoots minor production line issues, and perform relief duties when required.
- Completes routine machine setups, to include changeovers, parts loading, and some minor preventative maintenance.
- Participates in the daily safety, quality, and production goals.
- Perform all Product Assembler and Production Packaging roles and processes.
- Must be able to maintain the required speed and output of packaged product.
- Assist in identifying improvements and modifications to departmental procedures or efficiencies.
- Conduct quality checks on products at each step of automatic packaging machine production.
- Ability to follow company standards and instructions from management.
- Operate equipment safely and effectively for production processing.
- Ensure that equipment is maintained in good and safe working condition.
- Inspect equipment to identify any replacements, malfunctions, and repairs.
- Perform regular equipment maintenance to ensure production capacity and quality.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Compliant with all safety rules and regulations including GMP’s, PPE and all Neotech’s policies and procedures.
- This position will report to the Sr. Manufacturing Engineer.
- High School Diploma required; Associate degree+ preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in a medical field or similar manufacturing environment preferred.
- Good English skills in both written and verbal communication is required.
- Ability to problem solve and multitask.
- Requires the capacity to operate basic production equipment and work well under pressure.
- Must have the capability to work in a warehouse environment.
- Ability to lift approximately up to 50lbs, stand 8+ hours and push and pull as required.