Work hard. Have fun. Make a Difference. That is the culture of Neotech Products and we’ve been doing it that way for 30 years.
Describe your ideal workplace and you’ll likely be describing Neotech, where we value and support a good work-life balance. And we believe life during work is pretty good too. We enjoy great food with several company lunches, BBQs and potlucks. We’ve been known to partake in foosball tournaments, dart tournaments, eating contests, and more. We really get into Halloween and other holidays. The highlight of the year? Our pajama day potluck brunch.
On the business side of things, Neotech Products is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We foster a culture of advancement supported by our mentor program. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation, paid sick time, bonus plan and much more.
What We Do
We design, develop and manufacture high-quality, innovative medical products that Make a Difference in the quality of treatment for neonatal and pediatric patients, their parents, and the clinicians that attend to them. All of our products are made in the USA.
Current Job Listings
See our listings below. If you are interested in joining the Neotech family, please fill out the inquiry form.
Join our Clinical Consultant team - click for more info
Neotech has a very successful Clinical Consultant program and we are looking for professionals to cover specific geographic areas.
Our objective is to have licensed RNs and RTs throughout the country who have the ability to teach other clinicians how to properly use Neotech products. The consultant will travel to hospitals in their geographic zone.
- Must be licensed in your respective areas of expertise
- Must have prior knowledge or experience using Neotech products (particularly the NeoBar)
- Must complete all necessary paperwork prior to beginning work for Neotech
- Prior experience educating/training other professionals on the use of medical devices is beneficial
- Contact hospitals to confirm need for services and schedule appointment(s) for in-servicing
- Contact Neotech for sample product requirements and request approval of estimated in-service hours before commencing
- Visit hospital and train staff appropriately on the use of Neotech products
- Complete summary report and return to Neotech
Additional Potential Duties
- Attend trade shows and work the Neotech booth as needed
- Attend one-day seminars at hospitals as needed
- Look for new product ideas while in the field
- Introduce new Neotech products to hospitals
- Provide Neotech with input on new products
- Undertake clinical investigations of new or existing products
Current Geographic Needs
WEST: California, Colorado, Washington
NORTHEAST: Massachusetts, New York, Virginia
South American Market Sales Specialist - click for more info
- Primary responsibility is to grow South American Neotech business for Neotech Products and to be an interface between South American distributors and Neotech Products
- Responsible for finding suitable and qualified distributors to promote and sell the Neotech product line in South America
- Train, coach and motivate existing distributors in South America to understand the products and grow sales. Conduct training on site as necessary or via Skype
- Visit hospitals in South America as needed to present Neotech products and answer clinical questions from doctors and nurses
- Work with Neotech clinical consultants for any clinical support questions
- Attend key neonatal trade fairs and congresses in South America as needed
- Handle the distributor agreements from distributor agreements in South America and coordinate with home office when a new distributor is signed on
Education/Experience, Skills, Special Qualifications (e.g., lift loads, stand for long periods)
- B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Engineering, Clinical Studies or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in medical device marketing, sales, clinical background or product management
- Fluent in English and Spanish required, Portuguese desired
- Ability to travel independently internationally up to 50%, specifically to South America
- Ability to successfully interface with various cultures worldwide
- Expertise with Microsoft Office, and comfortable using computer systems