Work hard. Have fun. Make a Difference. That’s the culture of Neotech and we’ve been doing it that way for 35 years.
Describe your ideal workplace and you’ll likely be describing Neotech, where we value and support a good work-life balance. And we believe life during work is pretty good too. We enjoy great food with several company lunches, BBQs and potlucks. We’ve been known to partake in foosball tournaments, cornhole tournaments, eating contests, and more. We really get into Halloween and other holidays. The highlight of the year? Our holiday pajama day potluck brunch.
On the business side of things, Neotech Products is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We foster a culture of advancement supported by our mentor program. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation, paid sick time, bonus plan, and much more.
Neotech Products is also a Certified B Corporation™.
What We Do
We design, develop, and manufacture high-quality, innovative medical products that Make a Difference in the quality of treatment for neonatal and pediatric patients, their parents, and the clinicians who attend to them.
Current Job Listings
See our listings below. If you are interested in joining the Neotech family, please fill out the inquiry form.
Human Resources Manager
Oversee various aspects of employment for an employee-centric company with a loyal, engaged team.
Neotech is looking for a qualified candidate to join our team of talented people in Valencia, CA.
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday 7:00AM – 3:30PM. Subject to change as needed. $70k-90k annually, based on experience. Exempt, in-house.
- Required to always Comply with all current Local, State, and Federal laws.
- Maintains all Confidential Personnel Files and acts as liaison for the company in any litigation as needed.
- Responsible for all aspects of Recruitment from Job Description, Posting, Interview to Offer Letter.
- Responsible for Onboarding and maintaining all documentation upon hire, transfer or status change.
- Responsible for Training on all policies and procedures along with applying them throughout the company.
- Assist with maintaining, updating, and training of any Company Policy changes or Employee Handbook.
- Act as liaison/mediator/advisor as needed after chain of command is pursued, remaining unbiased and fair to the situation while continuing to keep the Companies’ best interest in mind.
- Assist or advise management with Disciplinary Actions as needed including seeking legal advice or counsel.
- Monitor, report, investigate ad address any Potential Incidents with all employees and retrain if necessary.
- Responsible for maintaining all Benefits from enrollment, renewals and supplemental programs offered.
- Responsible for all aspects of Payroll from enrollment in software, training, timekeeping, reporting & reconciliation including maintaining of proper documentation.
- Coordinate with management on Annual Reviews, maintain documentation and process change orders accordingly.
- Assist management in Succession Planning, Budgets and Salary Ranges per job description.
- Lead Exit Interviews or Terminations as needed with proper documentation requirements.
- Ensure that the Company Culture remains intact while complying with all safety and legal requirements daily.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- This position reports to the president.
- Required Bachelor’s Degree or minimum 5+ years’ experience in Human Resources Manager positions.
- Preferred 5+ years/ experience in office management positions.
- Human Resources certification a plus.
- Required Bi-Lingual in English/Spanish.
- Experience in investigating, reporting and resolving any conflicts or incidences to avoid potential litigation.
- Experience in Staffing/Training/Supervising of many employees.
- Experience with recruiting from Executives, office staff or laborers.
- Ability to maintain all benefits from 401(k) to supplement insurances.
- Ability to train, support and mentor personnel.
- Exceptional organizational skills are required.
- Ability to de-escalate, negotiate, communicate effectively, remain confidential and unbiased.
Provide product support and exemplary customer service to hospitals, distributors, and clinicians.
Join our dynamic sales team to ensure that our medical products are available and delivered to hospitals and distributors nationwide.
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday 7:00AM – 3:30PM. Subject to change as needed. $42k-60k annually, based on experience. Non-exempt, in-house.
- Outbound phone calls and email communication to Healthcare Personnel to develop and grow sales
- Watch/analyze key accounts and buying patterns
- Work with clinical educators and consultants to coordinate on-site education and product introductions
- Customer service, answer phones, take orders, and process sample requests
- Maintain accurate records of calls and follow-up activity within CRM software
- Work with Microsoft Office, Fishbowl, QuickBooks and various other programs or systems
- Provide backup support to other Account managers when needed
- Provide monthly reports of activity within a given territory
- Processes & Procedures subject to change as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- This position reports to the Sales Manager
- This position has no direct reports
- Some travel to Trade Shows (local & throughout the US)
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 2+ years previous customer service and sales experience.
- CRM program (Salesforce, Sugar or Goldmine, etc.) experience a plus.
- Call center experience a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Fishbowl, QuickBooks & other software and reporting experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Highly motivated and self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Ability to learn new skills, processes, and procedures as the role dictates.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods at a time.
- Ability to work on computer or typing for long periods at a time.