- Helps to keep tubes, cables and circuits together
- Allows for better patient mobility
- Attaches to linen or clothing without damaging
- Helpful during kangaroo care
- Open and close repeatedly with no residue
- Can be used in clinical or home care setting
- Great for ambulatory patients
- Not made with natural rubber latex or plasticizer DEHP
NeoGrips are the original lightweight tubing, cable, and circuit organizer designed to maintain the integrity of linen and clothing. The simple design is easy to use and helps to prevent line entanglement or dislodging. Available in multiple colors to personalize for patients, color-code per hospital needs, or simply brighten up the unit. Great for use with ambulatory patients, kangaroo care, or in-home care settings.
Step 1 Separate hook and loop material.
Step 2 Insert tubes, cables and circuits.
Step 3 Align hook and loop and apply pressure to secure.
Step 4 To remove, slowly peel hook and loop apart and carefully remove tubes, cables, and circuits.
Note: Replace immediately if hook and loop is worn.
INDICATIONS FOR USE
The NeoGrip/VersaGrip is intended to organize tubes, cables and circuits.
CAUTIONS & WARNINGS
Do not use if hook or loop fabric is worn.
Single patient use only.
|N602||Pink & Blue||40/box|