- Apply and remove repeatedly with no adhesive residue
- Crystal clear vinyl allows for visibility of patient
- Adheres to most smooth surfaces
- Three pockets for:
- Patient info
- Family photos and more
- Perforated guidelines to cut and customize
- Contours to a variety of incubator models
- Not made with natural rubber latex or plasticizer DEHP
- Individually packaged
Website orders restricted to U.S. customers. Neotech understands the needs of the NICU clinician and the sensitivity of the parent. NeoPockets are a new innovation for organization in the nursery and NICU. Pockets allow for organization and display of pertinent patient information, storage for thermometer, and display of family photos to enhance patient/family comfort. Crystal clear vinyl is safely produced without rubber latex or plasticizer DEHP. Contour fits many incubator models.
Step 1 Unfold NeoPockets.
Step 2 Peel away from paper backing; discard backing.
Step 3 Lay middle section on top of incubator and align edges.000000000000000
Step 4 Fold sides and front flap down over incubator.
Note: Pockets can be cut off to meet your needs. Be sure to distribute weight evenly
Step 5 Remove or reposition as needed.
Intended to store miscellaneous information and accessories.
CAUTIONS & WARNINGS
Discard if static cling becomes ineffective.
Distribute weight evenly.