- Soft, padded eye shield material with cute sunglasses design
- Ocular pockets designed for patient comfort and safety
- Soft, patented NeoFoam® headstrap holds NeoShades in place
- Adjustable headstrap engineered to minimize slipping and help reduce head molding
- Unique headstrap shape designed to ensure ideal fit
- Not made with natural rubber latex or plasticizer DEHP
- Individually packaged
Neotech’s NeoShades with Headstrap are a practical option for protecting patients’ eyes during phototherapy. The NeoFoam headstrap is designed to prevent slipping and produce a secure fit, but it is easy to move or adjust when necessary. The gentle NeoFoam fabric of the headstrap is gentle on the skin and maximizes skin exposure in order to reduce sweating. The ocular pockets aim to provide the ultimate in patient comfort. A cute sunglasses design adds a splash of fun.
Step 1 Select proper size.
Step 2 Place headstrap behind head with smooth side of foam against head.
Step 3 Cover eyes with NeoShades.
Step 4 Gently attach hook fabric on end of headstrap to NeoShades.
Repeat for opposite side.
Note: Straps can be trimmed for proper fit.
INDICATIONS FOR USE
The NeoShades are indicated for use as eye protection during phototherapy sessions. They are intended for use on pediatric (neonates, infants and children) patients.
CAUTIONS & WARNINGS
The NeoShades are not intended for use on adults.
Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
NeoShades should only be used while the patient is under the continuous, direct supervision of healthcare professionals.
Single patient use only.