Terms and Conditions
Free Product Samples
Neotech Products LLC (Neotech) offers free samples of most products for trial and evaluation within the U.S. Requested product sample quantities are fulfilled at the discretion of Neotech. Neotech will generally ship samples within 3 business days, subject to availability. Specified sizes and/or colors are subject to availability. Neotech may choose to send related product samples or additional product line sizes.
Customers outside of the U.S.: International sample requests are not processed automatically. Your request will be forwarded to your nearest distributor. You will receive a second email from Neotech with distributor information. Sample requests are fulfilled at the discretion of the distributor. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Neotech Account Purchase Orders
- Purchase orders submitted via the website must be confirmed by a Neotech Customer Service Representative.
- Prices subject to change without notice
- FOB: Valencia, CA
- Payment terms: NET 30 DAYS unless otherwise stated in your agreement.
- Discrepancies must be reported within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Neotech does not accept returns; all sales are final.
- Orders ship Monday through Friday only, excluding holidays.
If you would like to order our products, but do not have an active Neotech account, please call 1-800-966-0500.
NeoGlo 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with the performance of your NeoGlo for any reason, simply return within 30 days of purchase. Send back your NeoGlo in its original packaging along with proof of purchase and Neotech will refund the full purchase price, less shipping.
Customer is responsible for return shipping. We do not accept returns for any reason after 30 days. If your unit is not working properly after 30 days, please refer to WARRANTY.
NeoGlo Transilluminators purchased through a third party seller are subject to their return policy.
One year warranty on electronic performance based on normal intended use and storage (-40ºC/-40ºF to +85ºC/+185ºF; relative humidity between 5% and 95%, non-condensing).
Exclusions; warranty does not cover:
- Battery replacement
- Damage or failure caused by leaking batteries, rust, corrosion, water and other liquid damage, infestation, negligence, abuse, or misuse
- Failure to follow manufacturers recommended operating and maintenance procedures
NeoGlo must be returned in its original packaging along with proof of purchase. Failure to return without the original packaging may void the warranty.