- Specialized tip designed to minimize potential tissue trauma
- Designed for single handed suctioning
- Thumb port for intermittent suctioning
- Soft, flexible tip similar to a bulb syringe
- Not made with natural rubber latex or plasticizer DEHP
- Individually packaged
Neotech’s patented Little Sucker Nasal Tip is the premier suctioning device for nasal suction in the NICU, PICU and beyond. The proprietary design features a specialized tip to guard against inserting too far into the nares.
The tip is soft and flexible, and made from hypoallergenic material. Its durability makes it suitable for parents in a home health setting as well.
Visit our YouTube channel for more Neotech videos.
Step 1 Connect barbed end of Little Sucker Nasal Tip to suction line.
Step 2 Set suction to appropriate pressure per hospital protocol or physician recommendation.
Step 3 Block thumb port with thumb to begin suctioning.
Step 4 Suction nares with intermittent suction. Remove thumb from thumb port to stop suctioning. Block thumb port again to continue suctioning.
Step 5 Suction sterile water through Little Sucker Nasal Tip after each use to clear debris.
Step 6 Replace Little Sucker Nasal Tip every 24 hours or per hospital protocol, whichever is sooner.
INDICATIONS FOR USE
The Little Sucker Nasal Tip is indicated for use as a tip for suction tubing to aspirate fluids from the nares.
CAUTIONS & WARNINGS
Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
For nasal use only.
Inserting the Little Sucker Nasal Tip too far into the nares can cause tissue trauma.
The Little Sucker Nasal Tip should remain free of debris.
Single patient use only.
|Preemie Nasal Tip
|Preemie Nasal Tip 2-Piece
|Standard Nasal Tip
|Standard Nasal Tip 2-Piece
- Little Sucker Nasal Tip Sell Sheet
- Czech Little Sucker Nasal Tip Sell Sheet
- French Little Sucker Nasal Tip Sell Sheet
- German Little Sucker Nasal Tip Sell Sheet
- Italian Little Sucker Nasal Tip Sell Sheet
- Polish Little Sucker Nasal Tip Sell Sheet
- Portuguese Little Sucker Nasal Tip Sell Sheet
- Spanish Little Sucker Nasal Tip Sell Sheet
Directions For Use (IFU)