- Easy to use and attaches to most smooth surfaces
- Keeps suction devices and tubing close at hand and off the floor
- Convenient, designated write-on area for patient name and date
- Clear plastic allows for better visibility
- Tubing anchor helps to reduce noise
- Large suction cups provide strong hold and allow for easy removal
- Not made with natural rubber latex or plasticizer DEHP
- Individually packaged
Keep suction devices like the Neotech Little Sucker securely within reach and neatly off the floor with the Suction Caddy. The Suction Caddy includes a tubing anchor to help reduce noise and can be safely attached and removed from nearly any smooth surface, including the exterior of an incubator. The designated write-on area for the patient’s name and date and easy-to-remove suction cup attachment make the Suction Caddy convenient.
Step 1 Affix Suction Caddy to a smooth, flat surface by pressing nubs of suction cups firmly.
Note: Ensure that compartment opening is facing up.
2A) If disconnecting suction device from tubing, place device in Suction Caddy compartment and slip open end of tubing over tubing anchor.
2B) If keeping suction device and tubing connected, place connected device into Suction Caddy compartment.
Step 3 To remove Suction Caddy from surface, lift suction cup tabs.
Step 4 Replace Suction Caddy every 72 hours or per hospital protocol, whichever is sooner.
Caution: Replace immediately if visibly soiled.
INDICATIONS FOR USE
The Suction Caddy is intended to hold and store a suction device.
The Suction Caddy is designed for use with Neotech suction devices specifically. It may not accommodate other suction devices.
The Suction Caddy and suction cups should be kept clean and free of debris and fluids.
Replace immediately if visibly soiled or damaged.
Single patient use only.