- LED lights cool to the touch for patient safety
- Multiple light settings for user preference:
- Forward facing white lights
- Upward facing white lights
- Upward facing red lights
- Ergonomic design for clinician comfort
- Compact size for use in incubator
- Illuminates veins, arteries and other internal structures
- Engineered to shut off before lights become ineffective
- Requires single AA alkaline battery (included)
- Five colors to choose from
- Lanyard hoop
- Affordably priced
- Not made with natural rubber latex or plasticizer DEHP
Website orders restricted to U.S. customers. Click here to find a distributor in your country. 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee! Neotech is delighted to offer this affordable transillumination device. With multiple settings for user preference, it’s perfect for clinicians looking to purchase their own personal transilluminator. There are five colors to choose from to fit your personality and further personalize your NeoGlo. It also has a lanyard loop to help ensure that your NeoGlo doesn’t walk off with someone else. It was engineered with clinician comfort in mind and it’s made in the USA!
Step 1 Remove battery cover, insert AA alkaline battery (included) and replace cover.
Note: Light settings will cycle through once and return to off setting.
Caution: Do not stare directly into lights. [Remove for 2nd generation boards: Inserting battery in the wrong direction may produce heat and damage the unit.]
Step 2 Select desired light setting:
– Press power button once for forward facing white lights.
– Press again for upward facing white lights.
– Press again for upward facing red lights.
– Press again to turn off.
– Repeat cycle as needed.
Step 3 With preferred light setting on, hold NeoGlo to patient’s skin for illumination.
Note: Dim room lights for most effective illumination.
Step 4 Clean NeoGlo with alcohol wipe after each use.
Pease note: if NeoGlo is stuck on a particular setting and will not turn off, this may be an indication of a low battery. Replace with a new AA alkaline battery. Do not use a rechargeable battery. If problem persists, please contact Neotech at 1-800-966-0500.
INDICATIONS FOR USE
The NeoGlo Transilluminator is a hand-held, battery-powered device that is a light source intended to transmit light through tissues to aid examination of patients.
CAUTIONS & WARNINGS
Do not shine light directly into eyes.
Do not submerge NeoGlo in liquid.
Do not autoclave NeoGlo. Exposure to steam or excessive humidity may cause electrical failure.
Use AA alkaline batteries only. Do not insert rechargeable batteries. Inserting battery incorrectly may produce heat, damage the unit and void the warranty.
Dispose of NeoGlo in accordance with local electronic regulations.