- Dual spoon design (1/8 tsp and 1/2 tsp)
- Engineered for quick, accurate measuring
- Dispense exact volume in multiples of 1/8 tsp
- Ideal for feeding preparation
- Environmentally friendly, biodegradable material
- Not made with natural rubber latex or plasticizer DEHP
- Individually packaged
NeoSpoon from Neotech is a convenient measuring device engineered for quick and accurate measurement of formula and fortifiers for neonatal and pediatric use. It is designed for single use to help minimize cross-contamination risks, with a convenient dispenser built into the packaging. The dual spoon design allows you to measure in multiples of 1/2 (2.5 ml) teaspoon or 1/8 (.6 ml) teaspoon for even the youngest neonates. It is made of biodegradable, food-grade polymer.
Step 1 Scoop and level substance.
Note: Leveling is essential for accurate measurement.
Step 2 Measure desired volume of single substance.
Note: Do not use single NeoSpoon for multiple substances.
Step 3 Dispose after each use.
Note: If used to measure hazardous substance, dispose in proper hazardous waste container.
INDICATIONS FOR USE
The NeoSpoon is intended for use as a measuring device.
CAUTIONS & WARNINGS
If used to measure hazardous substance, dispose in proper hazardous waste container.
Single substance use only.