- Pre-wired electrodes are nearly invisible on x-rays
- Hydrogel center
- NeoBond® Hydrocolloid ends designed to:
- provide sensor stability for better tracings
- minimize slipping
- reduce need for band or strap
- Multi-colored wires for easier identification
- Not made with natural rubber latex or plasticizer DEHP
- Sets of three individually packaged
The small ECG electrodes on the Micro NeoLead are designed to help clinicians place the electrodes on infants. In addition to being conveniently sized, this product is radiolucent, making it nearly invisible on x-rays — which helps technicians avoid spending time on repositioning the electrodes during the imaging process. The Micro NeoLead’s electrodes possess hydrocolloid ends that minimizes slipping. The unique shape of the electrodes is ideal for limb leads.
Visit our YouTube channel for more DFU videos and languages.
Clean and dry skin per hospital protocol.
Note: It is important for skin to be as clean and dry as possible. Electrodes will not adhere properly to moist skin or hair. Oils and lotions will also adversely affect adhesion.
DO NOT USE ALCOHOL.
Step 1 Before removing plastic liner, hydrocolloid adhesive must be actively warmed. Warming techniques include: hold between the palms of your hands for at least 60 seconds, hold near a radiant warmer for 10-15 seconds, or hold against a chemical heel warmer for 10-15 seconds.
Step 2 One at a time, peel each lead from plastic liner, place the lead on the skin, and hold in place for 60 seconds to ensure proper adhesion.
Discard the plastic liner.
Step 1 Replace NeoLead every 5 days or per hospital protocol, whichever is sooner.
Step 2 Saturate the lead with water or saline.
Step 3 Slowly peel the lead away from the skin as you swab the skin with water or saline.
INDICATIONS FOR USE
The Micro NeoLead® ECG Electrodes are intended for electrocardiogram (ECG) monitoring. They are intended for use on pediatric (neonates, infants and children) patients.
CAUTIONS & WARNINGS
Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
Micro NeoLead ECG Electrodes should only be used while patient is under continuous direct supervision of healthcare professionals.
Electrodes will not adhere properly to moist skin or hair. Oils and lotions will adversely affect adhesion.
Do not use alcohol to clean skin prior to application.
Do not use Micro NeoLead (N306) during MR procedures.
Discontinue immediately if skin irritation occurs.
Disposable. Do not reuse.
Single patient use only.
|N306||Micro (Radiolucent)||20 sets/box|
- Radiolucent NeoLead Sell Sheet
- Czech Radiolucent NeoLead Sell Sheet
- French Radiolucent NeoLead Sell Sheet
- German Radiolucent NeoLead Sell Sheet
- Italian Radiolucent NeoLead Sell Sheet
- Polish Radiolucent NeoLead Sell Sheet
- Portuguese Radiolucent NeoLead Sell Sheet
- Spanish Radiolucent NeoLead Sell Sheet